Use some of this cold weather to your advantage, and make some snow ice cream!
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bowl of Snow (about 1/2 gallon)
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine. The texture will be close to that of homemade ice cream (thinner than store-bought ice cream but still have some structure when scooped).
- Serve right away, adding sprinkles if you’d like.